Many times my office friend and I have seen posts and blogs about this restaurant. We became interested and many times we’ve decided to try until last Tuesday, our feet bragged us to Araneta Center to try this. The International House of Pancakes. IHOP!!
Let me share our wonderful experience having the luxury to eat in this talked about pancake house! 🙂
ACCOMMODATION / SERVICE:
- When you enter the place, you will be greeted by the crew with a smile and will be accommodated immediately to your respective table. Luckily, when we went there, few people are in there that’s why there are lots of available tables for new guests.
- Waiting time is not that long 🙂 Actually, we’re not yet finished with our chit-chat when our orders were served. To mention, service water will be served a minute after you are seated.
- Passed my personal criteria for a nice and decent place 🙂
- Cute si waiter 🙂 His name is Paulo (as far as I remembered) Hihihih.
- Food serving is reasonable 🙂
- Deliciously made. I love the caramelized tocino. Happy tummy!!
- Pancake, which is the restaurant’s “best seller”, is not that one-of-a-kind. There’s nothing special with this. Maybe it’s their toppings (I love their toppings!!), but overall, it’s not Wow! Actually,three of us shared the two pancakes served in the Split Decision Breakfast menu, but still, we didn’t eat them all. Same as with the Dark Cherries Crepe 😦 Takaw-tingin lang.
- Price is a little bit expensive. Better go there with friends who can share with you hahahaha!
But still, I encourage everyone to try iHop!! 🙂 It’s not really a waste of money. It’s a delicious way to spend your tummy-time!!
Kudos iHop!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
God bless everyone!!